- It applied the newest technology of video decode H.264 and converts HDMI signal to HD digital TV signal based on DVB-T CATV transmission mode and transmit over far distance by RG6(75-5) cable. *Important note: the transmitter of 88CEXT can’t be directly used as a HDMI to RF converter.
- It is easy to build one-to-many and many-to-many video matrix or one TX to one RX connection by using of CATV splitters
- When transmitting a signal at 1080p resolution the CATV operating distance is 100 meters
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Can be widely applied in CCTV, outer large screen, shopping mall advertisement, media education and digital KVM fields etc.
- When you use shorter cables and there is abnormal signal, please use a CATV / RF signal attenuator. Please don't order this extender if you are home user and don't have necessary technical knowledge of RF.
-Support input port: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz??576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
-Support output port: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz??720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
-Support HDMI graphics resolution: Up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- Video encoding: H.264
-Audio encoding: MPEG2
- Coaxial cable: RG6, RG7, RG11 etc.
-Frequency point: 100-1000MHz
-Transmission delay: 200ms
-RF TX output consumption: +0dbm
-RF connector: imperial system (75 ohm Type F)
- Power Supply: TX: <3.5W; RX: <3W
-Dimensions (mm): 130(W) X 68(D) X 24(H)
- This extender requires sender and receiver to work at the same time. One sender can work with several receivers in the LAN, so you can buy some receivers according to your needs.
- Besides, according to CATV splitter, it is easy to build one to multiple and multiple to multiple video matrix.
- If you need to create one-to-many system, please order more receivers model number 88CEXT-RX
1 X HDMI to RF Sender
1 X RF to HDMI Receiver
2 X 5V DC Power Supply adapter
1 X User Manual