The 6x6 HDMI/HDBaseT matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2, HDMI2.0) and multi-channel digital audio from 6 HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT outputs and 2 independent HDMI 2.0 outputs. HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 230 feet/ 70 meters and the independent HDMI outputs support cable lengths of up to 33 feet/10 meters. This matrix built-in an independent 18x12 digital audio matrix
with volume/delay tuning and also supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTSHD Master Audio as well as 3D video content pass-through. The matrix can be easily controlled via the front panel button, IR, RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI.
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- Video Bandwidth: Up to 18Gbps;
- Color Space: RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2;
- Color Depth: 10-bit, 12-bit;
- Routes 6 HDMI sources to 6 displays including 4 HDBaseT outputs and
- 2 independent or mirrored HDMI outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60 (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI ports
- Supports automatic 4K@60 (YUV 4:4:4) to 4K@60 (YUV 4:2:0) conversion for all HDBaseT outputs
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 130 feet/40 meters and 1080P up to 230 feet/70 meters via CAT5e/6/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby
- HDMI Audio Formats(Pass-through): LPCM2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby
Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio,Dolby Atmos, DTS:X;
- Optical / Coaxial in audio format: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby vision+
- Analog/coaxial out audio format: LPCM 2ch up to 192khz sample rate
- Built-in independent audio matrix with Volume, Mute, and Audio delay adjustment for lip-sync (LPCM only)
- HDR10, Dolby Vision, ARC, CEC and smart EDID management supported
- 24V POC on all HDBaseT ports
- Control is via on-panel Button, IR, RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI
1U rack mounted design with aluminum front panel housing
This matrix incorporates an independent audio matrix with 18 audio inputs (including 6 HDMI de-embedding audio, 6 external audio sources and 6 ARC audio), and 12 audio outputs (including 6 HDMI embedding audio to the HDBaseT and HDMI outputs, 6 direct audio breakouts A-F).
In addition, Volume, Mute, Delay for Lip-Sync correction are available on all direct audio outputs (PCM 2.0 audio only). Audio sample rate supports up to 192 kHz. Audio Volume is adjustable from 0dB to -50dB. Delay value is adjustable from 0 to 2000ms.
Note: If you select the ARC audio as audio matrix input source, it doesn’t support Volume/Mute/Delay adjustment and just pass-through without any audio processing.
1 x 6x6 Matrix Unit
4 x 70M HDBaseT Receivers
7 x Wideband IR Blaster cables
8 x Wideband IR Receiver cables
1 x RS-232 male to female cable
1 x AC power cable
1x Remote Controller
1 x User Manual