- 1 in 2 out 4K HDR HDMI splitter with downscaler: when input 4K 60HZ HDR, on one HDMI2.0 TV and HDMI 1.4/1.3v TV, it outputs 4k 60hz hdr and 1080p 60HZ simultaneously, enables you to use your old TV and new TV at the same time. On two HDMI 2.0 TVs, it supports 4K 60HZ HDR pass through;
- Supports Dolby Vision pass through;
- Supports Input / output resolution up to 4K 60HZ YCbCr 4:4:4 8 bit HDR and compatible with lowerHDMI input / output supports audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD and supports Audio EDID; supports “min” and “max” audio format EDID
- HDMI cables supports up to 5m when transmit 4K 60HZ signal. Use expensive pure-copper-wired 18Gbps fast-speed cables when you send HDMI 2.0 signal
-One HDMI 2.0 input signal split to two HDMI 2.0 sink devices
-When input is 4K, it can output 1080P and 4K at the same time. E.g. when input is 4K 60HZ hdr and one display supports 4K 60HZHDR and the other supports 1080p 60HZ, the HDMI splitter S102 will output 4K 60HZ and 1080p simultaneously.
- When input source and both displays are HDMI 2.0, the HDMI splitter S102 pass through 4K 60HZ YCbCr 4:4:4 HDR to two ports;
-Support 4K@60Hz /4K@30Hz/3D/1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480P/480i
- Support deep color 24bit, 30bit, 36bit
-Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
-Max bandwidth: 600MHz; Max baud rate: 18Gbps
- HDMI output audio support EDID function: min and max two audio mode option. Min means the HDMI splitter S102 will output LCPM2.0 channel audio, and max means the splitter will output the max. Audio format the input and output support.
-Video format support: 4Kx2K/60Hz 10Bit YCbCr4:2:0; 4Kx2K/60Hz 12Bit YCbCr4:2:0 ; 4Kx2K/60Hz 8Bit YCbCr4:4:4/ Ycbcr4:2:0(Note: It only support the standard HDMI source YCbCr4:4:4 signal)
-The HDMI input cable distance can be up to 10m and HDMI output cable distance can be up to 10 at 1080P signal by using pure-copper-wired standard AWG24 HDMI cable; The HDMI Input cable distance can be up to 5m and HDMI output cable distance can be up to 5m when transmit the 4Kx2K by pure-copper-wired standard AWG24 18Gbps HDMI cable;
- Need DC5V/1A power supply
-Dimension (L x W x H) : 95X53X22(mm)
- Does not support 4K 60HZ YUV 4:2:2 input and will be black screen on both 4K TV and 1080P TV. Does not support 4K 30HZ downscaler since 1080p 30hz is not available by most of 1080p TV; this splitter does not support HDMI downscaler, does not work with HDMI video capture. Can't do downscaling when the source is forced to output 1080p when a non-HDCP 2.2 display is detected, known as Amazon Fire TV, Sky Q, etc.
One of the TV supports 4K 60HZ HDR and the other TV supports 4K 60HZ non HDR. When input 4K 60HZ HDR, you need set the 4K 60HZ non HDR TV to HDCP 1.4 in order to get display and resolution display on this TV is 1080p 60HZ.
When input Dolby Vision, on the display that is not capable of it will display abnormal picture, and on the TV that is capable of it will pass through Dolby Vision.