- The HDR HDMI 4X2 Audio Extractor can switch any one of the four HDR HDMI Input signals to one HDR HDMI Output and one HDMI Output for audio only, plus it can do audio extract at the same time by one Toslink Audio Output port and one Headphone Audio Output port. The device can solve the compliance problem between the old AV receiver and the new HDR Source to let your AV equipment become convenient and easier use
- Premium Chip with bandwidth 600MHz and rate 18Gbps ideally supports 4K 60HZ YCbCr / RGB 4:4:4 8 bit HDR
- Select any one of four 4K 60HZ HDR HDMI inputs to one 4K 60HZ HDR HDMI Output and one HDMI output for audio only (connect AV receiver, sound bar, sound base or HT)
- With audio extractor: split audio from any one of the four HDMI input and output to one optical Audio (SPDIF) and stereo audio for earphone or speaker
- Supports HDMI ARC (Audio return channel). Plug HDMI output of 23421 to HDMI (ARC) port of the TV, and SPDIF output to sound bar, switch on ARC function, 23421 will return TV audio through SPDIF port to the sound bar. Switch off ARC, audio extractor from input source to SPDIF or Stereo audio output.
- HDMI out port B (output audio only) can support Dolby-HD, DTS-HD, LPCM 7.1 high quality audio format.
- SPDIF audio extractor supports max. audio format Dolby-AC3, DTS, stereo audio output supports max. LPCM 2.0
-HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2 complaint;
-Max bandwidth: 600MHz;
-Max baud rate: 18Gbps;
-HDMI resolution: 4Kx2K@60Hz /4Kx2K@30Hz/ 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i;
-Four HDR HDMI Input signal switch to one HDR HDMI Output and one HDMI Output(Audio only);
-Support 4K@60Hz UHD signal input and output(only output channel A) and HDR
-Supports Dolby vision from Apple TV, does not support Dolby Vision of Nivida shield 2019
-Any input HD Source can do audio extract by the SPDIF or L/R audio output port;.
-HDMI out port B (output audio only) can support Dolby-HD, DTS-HD, LPCM 7.1 high quality audio format;
-Digital audio port of Toslink can support 192Khz Sampling Rate(LPCM2.0 Audio Format), also can support LPCM 2.0, Dolby-AC3, DTS audio output;
- HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation. There are 2.0、5.1、PASS three kinds of audio mode options;
-Support ARC, it can return the TV Audio to output by one Headphone port (only for the ARC audio source is LPCM 2.0) or by Toslink port. Only the OUT A port supports the ARC function;
-In 4K@60Hz HDMI UHD resolution, HDMI Input and Output distance can be up to 5m using the AWG24 standard HDMI Cable. In 4K@30Hz and other lower resolution, HDMI Input and Output distance can be up to 8m using the AWG26 standard HDMI Cable;
-Need DC5V/1A power supply.
-Dimension (L x W x H) : 205x74x26 (mm) /8.07*2.91*1.02in
*NOTE: HDMI Output B requires soundbar / receiver to be ready with "HDMI IN" port. If your soundbar / receiver only has a "HDMI ARC" port, you can only use the optical port.
- ARC not working: please make sure you plug HDMI output of 23421 to the HDMI (ARC) port of your TV. No all the HDMI ports supports ARC.
- HDR not working: make sure you plug HDMI output of 23421 to the HDCP 2.2 port of your TV, and switch on "HDMI UHD Color" on your TV. Not all HDMI ports on the TV are HDCP 2.2, and when you plug to other ports that are not HDCP 2.2, it will not support HDR. And on some TV, the HDCP 2.2 HDMI Port does not support ARC.
- SPDIF port has no sound: check if you have switched to optical channel on your sound bar.
- Signal cutting off: it may be your HDMI cables. Please change nicer HDMI 2.0b cables and try.
- Optical audio cutting off: check if the audio format is compatible by your sound bar optical port. The max. audio format claimed in the manual may be only available on the HDMI ports. And it also may be your optical audio cable. Please change a nicer one and try.
- HDMI output B has not sound on soundbar / receiver: check if your soundbar / receiver has a " HDMI IN" port. "HDMI ARC" port is not a real HDMI port can't accept HDMI signal input, but can only return audio from TV.