The 1x2 HDMI Splitter uses a single HDMI source, accessing to multiple HDMI sinks. It allows one HDMI device to be split easily to 2 HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. The resolution of this hdmi splitter can be up to 7680X4320/60Hz.
This product can support EDID management. Through EDID settings, it can output 8K 60 Hz and 1080p simultaneously. Audio format is not pass through. It can be set through EDID dip switch.
- HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.2, HDCP 2.3 bypass
- Video format: 480P/720P/1080P/2160P@24/25/30/50/60/100/120Hz; Up to 4320P@50/60Hz (YCC420), Support HDR and Dolby Vision
- Support 3D video format;
- Support 8/10/12bit Deep color
- Support CEC (only output1);
- Support high resolution up to 7680X4320/60Hz;
- Support the max baud rate of 40Gbps;
- Built-in IR extension function. (it can work with our hdmi 2.0 repeater which has IR-RX to receive the IR command to remote control the source);
- Support EDID management
- Dimension (L x W x H): 154x60x24 (mm)
- Product Weight: 335g