XOLORspace 66141 1x4 HDMI 2.0 Splitter distributes one HDMI source to two HDMI displays simultaneously. It is HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2 standard. It supports resolution up to 4K 60Hz (4:4:4) and 8 bit HDR. It is with 4k to 1080p downscaler and can output 4k 60hz with HDR and 1080p simultaneously. This product supports audio extract from HDMI source to optical and analog output. It is ultra slim design suitable to be hide behind the TV.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP2.2/HDCP1.4 compliant.
- Video Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Supports HDMI resolution the maximum up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (4:4:4)
- Color Space: RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Color Depth: 4K60Hz 8-bit, 1080P 12-bit
- Supports digital and analog audio extract output from HDMI source (*note: ARC is not supported)
- Supports output bypass and 4K->1080P downscaler function via dial switch on panel.
- EDID can be selected COPY and AUTO modes via dial switch on panel.
(COPY: It copys OUT 1 port EDID setting to all outputs port;
AUTO: Compare OUT 1 ~4 EDID setting and output the best resolution to all outputs).
- Supports HDMI audio format LPCM, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX,DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, DSD
- Optical Audio Formats: LPCM [2.0/2.1]CH, Dolby 5.1, Dolby True HD,Dolby DD+, DTS 5.1, DTS-ES 6, DTS-HDMA 5.1, DTS HD-HRA 5.1
- L/R Audio Formats: PCM 2.0
- ESD Protection: Human-body Model: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Dimensions: 180mm(W)*62mm(D)*14mm(H)
- Weight: 227g
Test with PS 4 PRO:
Test with PC:
Test with ROKU 4: