- Supports 18Gps/600MHZ, 4K @60HZ HDR 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2, FullHD, UHD, CEC, Deep Color 36bit . Compatible HDMI 2.0b version and lower.
- Supports HDMI ARC (Audio return channel) and audio extractor. Plug HDMI output of 23031A to HDMI (ARC) port of the TV, and SPDIF output to sound bar, switch on ARC function, 23031A will return TV audio through SPDIF port to the sound bar. Switch off ARC, audio extractor from input source to SPDIF or Stereo audio output.
- Compatible with all current HDR formats, e.g. Samsung SUHD HDR + HDR-1000, LG Super Ultra HD HDR 10, Sony 4K HDR Extended Dynamic Range Pro, Panasonic 4K Pro UHD, PS 4 PRO, X Box One S etc.
- HDMI input / output supports audio formats. Dolby Atmos, DTS: X, LPCM 7.1, DTHD, DD +, Dolby True HD, etc.
- Stereo audio port supports LCPM 2.0 analog audio only, and when input is 5.1 channel, it has no audio output. Please switch the audio format to 2.1 if you want stereo audio output
- Three HDMI input signals switched to a single HDMI sink devices
- Any input HD Source can do audio extract by the SPDIF or L/R audio output port.
- Support HDR. Compatible with all current HDR formats, e.g. Samsung SUHD HDR + HDR-1000, LG Super Ultra HD HDR 10, Sony 4K HDR Extended Dynamic Range Pro, Panasonic 4K Pro UHD, PS 4 PRO, X Box One S etc.;
- Support 4Kx2K@60Hz /4Kx2K@30Hz/ 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Video Format Support: 4Kx2K/60Hz 8Bit YCbCr / RGB 4:4:4;
- Max bandwidth: 600MHz; max baud rate: 18Gbps
- HDMI input / output support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Supports ARC, TV audio can return and out by the SPDIF Port;
- Synchronized extract audio to SPDIF / Stereo from any one of three inputs;
- Support 2.0/ 5.1/ PASS three kinds of audio mode options
- Support SPDIF digital audio format: Dolby digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM2.0
- User-friendly LED indication for working status.
- Real-time pass through, no loss no delay
- Dimension (L x W x H): 160X64.5X22.5(mm) /6.3*2.54*0.89(in)
- Net Weight: 252g/ 0.56lbs
- ARC not working: please make sure you plug HDMI output of 23031A to the HDMI (ARC) port of your TV. No all the HDMI ports supports ARC.
- HDR not working: make sure you plug HDMI output of 23031A to the HDCP 2.2 port of your TV, and switch on "HDMI UHD Color" on your TV. Not all HDMI ports on the TV are HDCP 2.2, and when you plug to other ports that are not HDCP 2.2, it will not support HDR. And on some TV, the HDCP 2.2 HDMI Port does not support ARC.
- SPDIF port has no sound: check if you have switched to optical channel on your sound bar.
- Signal cutting off: it may be your HDMI cables. Please change nicer HDMI 2.0b cables and try.
- Optical audio cutting off: check if the audio format is compatible by your sound bar optical port. The max. audio format claimed in the manual may be only available on the HDMI ports. And it also may be your optical audio cable. Please change a nicer one and try.