XOLORspace HT007 4K HDMI Extender over IP transmit UHD HDMI signal by cat6 cable up to 120 meters. It is with HDMI loop out and IR return signal. It supports PoC (Power over Cable) and either one power supply is need for the transmitter or the receiver.
Support HDMI 1.4/HDCP1.4;
Max bandwidth: 340MHz
Max baud rate: 3x3.4Gbps
Support local loop-out;
Support 120m long distance transmission：
Low power consumption, low temperature and high safety；
Both the TX and RX support 3.5MM left and right audio output；
Support IR control；
TX Max working current: 350mA
RX Max working current: 200mA
Power adapter format: Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC12V/2A
Dimension (L x W x H): 107x105x27.3 (mm)
TX Weight: 250g
RX Weight: 248g
Connection and Operation:
- Connect one HDMI cable between source device and TX Extender, the max cable distance is 10 meters
- Connect one HDMI cable between display device and RX Extender, the max cable distance is 10 meters
- Connect single cat-5e or cat-6(recommended) cables instead of HDMI cables between TX and RX Extender, the max cable distance is 120 meters
- Connect 12V power supply to the TX and RX.
- LED indicator light
TX LED indicator light: Turn it on, green light; when there is a signal input, the yellow light flashing.
RX LED indicator light: Turn it on, green light; when there is a signal input, the yellow light flashing.
- The pairs of IR RX and IR TX cable connect the 3.5mm IR RX and IR TX port of the receiver and transmitter respectively.（Just connect when you need it）
- TX Extender *1
- RX Extender *1
- IR cable TX *1
- IR cable RX *1
- 12V/2A DC Power adapter *1
- User Manual *1