XOLORspace 3160mini offers HDMI to USB 2.0 with free Lag HDMI loop out. Up to 3840*2160 40HZ YUV4:2:0 HDCP 1.4 pass through, and recording video resolution up to 1080p 60hz. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux OS and Mac OS. Also Compatible with a variety of USB3.0 chipsets (Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, Fresco Logic), UVC and UAC standard. Easy Operation, Plug in and Play, No Driver is needed.
- The video capture can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio, sending audio and video signals to computers and smart phones for preview and storage. Suitable for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
- Support HDMI loop out;
- Support USB 2.0;
- Support input max resolution 4K;
- Support output max resolution 1080P;
- Support AWG26 HDMI standard cable: input up to 10 meters, (1080P and below resolution); less than 3m by AWG26 Cable at 4K;
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc;
- Support Windows, Android and MacOS;
- Conform to USB Video and UVC standard;
- Conform to USB Audio UAC standard;
- Compact and portable.
HDMI resolution: Max input can be 4K
Support video format: 8/10/12bit Deep color
Video output format: YUV, JPEG
Video output resolution: Max output can be 1080P
Support audio format: L-PCM
Input cable distance: at 4k 60hz ≤3m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Max working current: 0.7A/5VDC
Operating Temperature range: (-10 to +55)
Dimension (L x W x H): 59x56x19 (mm)
Connection and Operation:
1: Connect the UHD signal source to the HDMI input of the video capture with one HDMI
- Connect the display device to the HDMI output of the video capture with one HDMI cable.
- Connect PC USB port to the USB output of the video capture with one USB cable.
4: Operation steps for USB video capture(OBS): Open the software→Choose sources of
“Video capture Device”→Set Audio output mode→click “setting” →click “audio” →Click mix/auxiliary audio and choose “2-USB digital audio” from the drop down memu→Set the size of image→Choose “Studio Mode”(double window)→Click“Start Recording” →Click “Stop recording” when complete→click “File” →Click “show recordings” and view the video recorded.
Computer hardware requirements:
Computer hardware configuration requirements
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above, NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above
Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above, NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Run memory: 4G RAM
- Video capture
- User manual
- USB cable male to male
- Power supply
- 1m HDMI cables *2