XOLORspace 46421S 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher selects any of four HDMI sources to two HDMI displays. It supports resolution up to 4K 60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4 HDR and is compliant with HDCP 2.2. It can extract HDMI source device audio to optical and analog L/R output. It supports 4K→1080P downscale function if source is 4K but TV only supports up to 1080P. It also supports ARC and EDID (AUTO/COPY/ STD) function. With its 18Gbps bandwidth and the additional features with latest HDMI standards. Flexible control via front panel buttons and IR remote.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant;
- Supports 4 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs;
- Video resolution up to Up to 4K2K@50/60Hz(YCbCr 4:4:4),4K2K@30Hz. All HDMI 3D TV format, etc.;
- Color space: RGB, YCbCr4:4:4,YCbCr4:2:2, YCbCr 4:2:0;
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit [1080P, 4K30Hz, 4K60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0)]; 8-bit [4K60Hz (YCbCr4:4:4)];
- HDMI Audio Formats: PCM2.0/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX,DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master, Audio, DSD;
- Optical Audio Formats: PCM2.0, Dolby Digital / Plus, DTS;
- L/R Audio Formats: PCM2.0CH (Note: When ARC function is on, the L / R audio port will mute.);
- Supports 18Gbps uncompressed bandwidth on all HDMI;
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, HLG;
- Supports extract HDMI input source device audio of either OUT A or OUT B to optical and analog L/R output;
- OUT A and OUT B support 4K to 1080P downscale function;
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) function. When ARC is on, the matrix switcher returns TV audio to optical audio port, but its 3.5mm audio port will be mute;
- Supports advanced EDID management including AUTO, COPY and STD;
- Control is via front panel buttons and IR remote.
- Does not support CEC
- Does not support Dolby vision downscaler. When input is Dolby Vision, this HDMI matrix switcher does not downscale it to 1080p and has no display on the TV that is not capable of.
- Does not support Dolby Vision from Nividia Sheild 2019.
- OUTPUT A and OUTPUT B audio EDID is synchronized. When switch to COPY, this HDMI matrix switcher copies EDID of display plugged on OUTPUT A and send to the source and then the source will output the EDID with both video and audio format to OUTPUT A and OUTPUTB. If OUTPUT A display does not support Dolby atoms audio format, on OUTPUT B display will not display that audio format also.
- When both displays are HDMI 1.3 or 1.4, input source is HDCP 2.2 and display is not normal, please switch EDID to "STD" to avoid incompatibility problem.
- 1× 4×2 HDMI2.0 Matrix Switcher;
- 1× 12V/1A Locking Power Adapter;
- 2× Mounting Ears;
- 1× IR Remote;
- 1× User Manual.
* CEC function is not available.
Need CEC and downscaler function, order this: