US warehouse in stock. Ship in 2 days.
4x2 4K HDR HDMI Switch 43421 is with four HDMI 4K 60HZ HDR inputs and two HDMI 4K 60HZ HDR outputs. It is HDCP 2.2 & HDMI 2.0b standard, supports 18Gbps data rate and 600MHZ bandwidth. Select any one of the four HDMI inputs and output to two synchronized HDMI outputs with audio and video at the same time. With Audio Extractor, extracting audio from HDMI and output to optical audio and stereo audio simultaneously.
-Four HDMI 2.0b inputs and two HDMI 2.0b outputs;
-Real matrix: select any one of four inputs and output to two HDMI audio / video
outputs simultaneously or select any one of four inputs and output to either two HDMI audio / video outputs;
-Video EDID of input and output is pass through;
-Video resolution supports up to 4K 60HZ YCbCr 4:4:4 HDR;
-HDMI audio format supports Dolby HD, DTS HD, Dolby Atoms, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1, Dolby Digital, 7.1ch, Dolby 5.1, Dolby true HD, LPCM 2.0 Etc. (when audio EDID is set to “PASS”);
-Output A supports CEC function;
-Output A supports ARC (where the HDMI is connected to the ARC available port Ron TV)
-With audio extractor, splitting audio from either Output A or Output B and output to optical and stereo audio at the same time;
-Optical audio format supports Dolby digital 2/5.1ch, DTS 2/5.1ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 2CH
-Input cable length: 4K 60HZ: AWG 28 1.5m≤1m, AWG 26 3m≤1.5m, AWG 24 5≤3m；1080P: AWG 26 ≤10m (when transmit HDMI 4K 60HZ HDR signal, use pure-copper-wired premium HDMI cable )
-Output cable length: 4K 60HZ: AWG 28 1.5m≤1m, AWG 26 3m≤1.5m, AWG 24 5 8m≤3m；1080P: AWG 26 ≤12m
- ARC not working: please make sure you plug HDMI output of 43421 to the HDMI (ARC) port of your TV. No all the HDMI ports supports ARC.
- HDR not working: make sure you plug HDMI output of 43421 to the HDCP 2.2 port of your TV, and switch on "HDMI UHD Color" on your TV. Not all HDMI ports on the TV are HDCP 2.2, and when you plug to other ports that are not HDCP 2.2, it will not support HDR. And on some TV, the HDCP 2.2 HDMI Port does not support ARC.
- SPDIF port has no sound: check if you have switched to optical channel on your sound bar.
- Signal cutting off: it may be your HDMI cables. Please change nicer HDMI 2.0b cables and try.
- Optical audio cutting off: check if the audio format is compatible by your sound bar optical port. The max. audio format claimed in the manual may be only available on the HDMI ports. And it also may be your optical audio cable. Please change a nicer one and try.
1. When input 4k 60hz, will it down to 1080p when the TV is 1080p?
XOLORspace answer: Yes.
2. When input1 4k 60hz hdr and output to two ports at the same time. One TV is 4K, and the other TV is 1080p. Will it down to 1080p? And will it display 4k 60hz hdr at the HDCP 2.2 TV, when the 1080p TV is turned off.
XOLORspace answer: Yes. It will down to 1080p to both ports. 43421 will not give change change to the 4k TV when the 1080p TV is simply turned off. It will go black on the HDPC 2.2 TV and come back again with 4K 60HZ HDR when the 1080p TV is unplugged. Here if the other port is connected to sound bar, also equals the same situation.
3. I want to display to TV and sound bar, can this product work?
XOLORspace answer: We suggest XOLORspace 23421 instead.
4. I have a Yamaha YAS 207 / 107 but when I switch one 4k 60hz input to one HDCP 2.2 TV, and the other port to YAS 207 / 107, XOLORspace 43421 can only display 1080p on my TV.
XOLORspace answer: We suggest XOLORspace 23421 when one output is sound bar. 23421 OUT B supports audio only and OUT A can pass through HDCP 2.2 video not identical to the OUTB.
How does TV audio returned to optical port of sound bar: