XOLORspace HT004K is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 standard. It can transmit HDMI (up to 4K 60HZ 4:4:4 HDR) plus KVM (keyboard and mouse) signal over single CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT7 cable up to 50m. With HDMI loop out on the transmitter, enables users to connect with one more local UHD display With unilateral IR return signal, enables users to control the input source on the far-end receiver side. IR frequency supports 38Khz. Both the transmitter and receiver are with 3.5mm audio extractor, enables users to connect it to an external speaker or sound box at the same time. Does not support downscaler. When the HDMI output on the transmitter and the HDMI output on the receiver are connected to displays with different resolution, this transmitter will down to the lower one on both.
Support HDMI 2.0/HDCP2.2;
Max bandwidth: 600MHz
Max baud rate: 18Gbps
HDMI resolution supports: 4k@60Hz/1080p/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
Color Space: RGB / YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0, YUV 4:4:4
Color Depth: 8/10/12-bit (1080P60Hz, 4K30Hz, 4K60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0), 8-bit (4K60Hz 4:4:4 ) Supports HDR
Transmission distance: 60m by CAT 6e/7 shielded cable; 50m by CAT6 shielded cable; 40m by CAT5e/CAT5 cable
TX Weight: 499g
RX Weight: 494g
TX / RXDimension (L* W *H): 107*105*27.3 (mm)
1. Connect one HDMI cable between source device and TX Extender. HDMI cable length suggest less than 1.5m by AWG30, less than 2m by AWG28, less than 3m by AWG26. Recommend XOLORspace HDMI cables.
2. Connect one HDMI cable between display device and RX Extender.
3. Connect single cat-5e or cat-6(recommended) cables instead of HDMI cables between TX and RX Extender, the max cable distance refer above.
4. Connect 5V power supply to the TX and RX.
5. Plug the mouse and keyboard into the USB ports of the receiver, and connect the USB port of the transmitter with the computer if you need the KVM control function.
When you use touch screen function, Please connect one of the port of the receiver with the USB port of the touch screen display.
6. LED indicator light
TX LED indicator light: Turn it on, green light; when there is a signal input, the yellow light flashing.
RX LED indicator light: Turn it on, green light; when there is a signal input, the yellow light flashing.
7. When two displays connected are not the same resolution, this extender will take the lower one and output synchronized resolution and audio format