- Top quality (New Arrival Bold Yellow Cable, Clear & Stable Image Quality);
- Easily installed - plug and play. No software to fiddle with works right out of the box. No ac adapter, just needs power from either one of the computer plugged in via USB;
- USB 2.0 Port, two (2) USB Type-B connectors Three (3) VGA ports 1920 x 1440 max VGA resolution;
- Connects keyboard and mouse to 2 pcs, bandwidth: 250 MHz PC Selection button LED indicators (PC1, PC2);
- Supplied with two KVM cables for connecting to PC, notice：Not compatible with Linux OS.
- This 2 port KVM Switch allows you to control two PCs from one USB keyboard and mouse! It is great for workstations, test benches or anywhere tasking between computers is needed.
- Portable and easily installed, switching between two computers is controlled by the push-button on top of the device.
100% brand new and top quality
Easily installed - Plug and Play
USB 2.0 Port
Connects keyboard and mouse to 2 PCs
Supplied with two KVM cables for connecting to PC
Maximum resolution 1920 x 1440 (but not for 1600*1220)
Compatible with 98/98SE/2000/ME/NT/XP/VISTA/XP 64bit/Vista 64bit/Win 7/Netware/Unix/Linux/Mac
250 MHz bandwidth
2 LED indicators (PC1, PC2)
Supports different interval latency auto-scan modes
1 x 2 Port USB 2.0 KVM Keyboard Monitor Video VGA Switch Box
2 x High Quality 5ft KVM Cables
1 x User Manual